I’ve seen some YouTubers getting a bad rap, and that is probably because those are the sensationalists speaking about anything controversial to attract a large following. Those large numbers are all about vanity.
As you may have gathered, I have (had enough of) my share of the online sensationalists. Let’s not get distracted by them. We are here to talk about astute business people and strategies which enable legit online entrepreneurs to make money through their YouTube channels.
So, if that is you (or who you aspire to be), stay with me, this is gonna be awesome! I am so excited to share this video training series with you, there are 9 videos in total and they each cover different aspects of how to make money in YouTube videos.
Introduction To Our Esteemed Trainer
Let me start by letting you know that the wonderful man presenting these training videos is himself an experienced and highly successful YouTuber.
He has been doing this for 4 or 5 years and has generously shared his experience and pathway to financial success with us.
He is known as “Benji’s Dad”, and his real name is Chis Myles. As you can see below, he is a family man and also an entrepreneur. His financial success is a result of growing multiple online businesses, blogging, YouTube and has most recently gone into Podcasting too.
Chris is sharing his lessons so that we can “get it right the first time”.
This is the ethos of the Wealthy Affiliate community, we learn from one another’s experiences, good or bad. It’s an awesome place!
WA Premium Plus+ Training
As you will see shortly, as a Premium Plus+ member with Wealthy Affiliate, I have access to this and many other training series.
By sharing the links to the training with you, I am gifting you free access to the training and an experience of what Premium Plus+ has to offer.
Enjoy the opportunity to have an inside look at the amazing advancements that have taken place within WA.
When you click through on the training shared below, you will land on a page which requests information from you, as follows:
All you need to do is share your name and email address, create a password (so you can return over the 14-Day free trial period), and click on the Join the $0 Trial Now!
Let’s get into what you can expect to learn in this video training series – in short, you will learn how to make money in YouTube videos.
What Are The Modules In This Training Series?
There are 8 Classes in total. The first is an introduction to monetizing your YouTube Channel and then Chris walks us through 7 more training videos as can be seen below.
===> Watch The Introduction Now <===
Class 1: Creating Your Brochure Site & Resource Page
As can be seen, this video, or Class 1, is all about creating your brochure site and resource page. The video covers the following:
- What a Brochure Site is and why you need it
- Options for setting up a resource page
- What to include and how to organize your page
- How to send the traffic from YouTube to your Brochure Site / Resource Page
- Ninja Technique to increase revenue with adverts
- “Live Q&A” – you will access the recorded version of course
Class 2: Getting Approved & Scaling For The YouTube Partner Program
The second Class or video is focused on how you can get your YouTube channel approved with the YouTube Partner program and how to scale your income. Here are the topics covered:
- How to set up your channel for monetization
- Achieving 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time
- What to do after monetization
- Insight into CPMs
- What route to follow if you get “de-monetized”
- Another “live Q&A”
Class 3 – Using Your Influence To Earn More Money
I don’t know about you, but this headline really is exciting for me, it’s all-around how you can generate more income with your influence! Here are the topics you can expect:
- Kevin Kelly’s 1,000 True Fans
- You are influential!
- How to find Affiliate Products to promote
- How to reach out to relevant brands
- How to manage the negotiation process
- Another “live” Q&A
Class 4 – How To Land Sponsorships/Brand Ideas
I used to sell corporate sponsorship opportunities in the exhibition world, it’s a great way to leverage brands to build your business. Here is an idea of what Chris covers in this video:
- Timing – when it’s the right time to starting looking for sponsorships
- How to keep your integrity and not sell out
- How to create your media kit
- How to find sponsors
- “Live” Q&A
Class 5: Finding Profitable Affiliate Programs For YouTube
There are hosts of affiliate programs available to us as affiliate marketers, Chris covers how to find profitable programs. It sounds obvious that you would go for the opportunity that is going to make more money, there are ways to work out which ones they are. Here are the headlines for this training video:
- YouTube traffic is Google traffic on steroids (that is, it is much faster)
- How face to face interactions create instant trust
- The YouTube discovery algorithm is different from Google’s
- “GET ON YOUTUBE…”
- How to identify and go for affiliate products that are worth your time (it may look easy but creating a successful YouTube channel does take work).
Class 6: Creating Your Own Digital Products
Many of us are entrepreneurs down to our last molecule, this means that we want to be online marketers promoting our own products, not only those products created by others. Don’t feel compelled to do this though, you will see why shortly:
- The first matter at hand is a Disclaimer … “launching your own product is hard work!” But also worth it.
- How to learn everything you need to know about your subject, create the resource, take it to market and offer customer service
- When it comes to affiliate marketing, you only need to do the marketing
- The question “so is it worth it” is addressed by Chris
Class 7: How To Sell Merchandise
In this video you will be taught how and when to launch merchandise. Here are the topics covered:
- Timing – this is usually a “further down the line”: move
- How to qualify with YouTube (10,000 subscribers)
- Approach this as another income stream
- Do not launch your own merchandise until you “have a tribe”
- Question to ask yourself “can you add value?”
Class 8: How To Go Full Time on YouTube
Becoming a full-time YouTuber is not everyone’s goal, it does have massive advantages though. Once you’re generating a sustainable income, you get to choose when you work, where you work, and how you work. Those goals appeal to me.
Let’s get into the topics covered in this video:
- With the advantage of hindsight, Chris gives us an opportunity to learn from him and take into account the things to consider
- How to budget/make a plan
- How to build up your income
- How to take the leap
- Coaching and consulting opportunities
- “Live” Q&A
Just to recap: the links in this article are a way for me to gift you with free access to the training and an experience of what Premium Plus+ has to offer. This offer is in the beta phase right now so may not be available forever. if you are interested in learning how to make money in YouTube videos, I recommend you watch the videos as soon as you can.
If you would like to learn more about what Wealthy Affiliate offers to Premium Plus+ members, please have a look at my review on the topic. It certainly is a great offer.
There is also an option to sign up with Wealthy Affiliate as a free starter member. That may not give you access to the Premium Plus+ training but it will give you enough insight to make a decision to sign up as a member and learn everything you need to about building your own successful online business from scratch.
If you have any questions about this training or anything else related to WA, please drop me a message in the comment area below.
Thank you for stopping by to learn more about how to make money in YouTube videos – it definitely looks like the way to go. See you on YouTube soon!
Blessings as always.