This is exciting news! I never understood why AWeber didn’t offer a free plan and am so happy to report that they have now launched the AWeber Free Plan.
I am an AWeber user and also an AWeber affiliate which means this great news is something I really want to get behind and share with anyone who is in the market for an email marketing platform/autoresponder.
Ready? Strap in and enjoy the ride!
Wait … before we get stuck into the free plan update, you are welcome to read my original AWeber Review here, this review contains all the information about the Pro Plan and was written long before this most recent launch. It offers great insight into the powerful range of email marketing tools AWeber has available to us all. It is well worth a read.
AWeber Free Plan – What Do You Get For Free?
You are welcome to read on to find out what I have to share with you … this video also offers you the inside track, that’s right, everything you need to know about the new free plan on offer from AWeber, straight from the CMO’s mouth:
There is a lot on offer for free from AWeber, almost makes me wish I hadn’t signed up as a paid member! Kidding, I am extremely happy with AWeber, so it gives me great pleasure to share the news with you!
Once you have enjoyed the free plan, I have no doubt you will be keen to sign up as a paid member too!
Here is the news I received from AWeber and it gives me great pleasure to share the good news with you. This is what you will be signing up for on the AWeber Free Plan:
- access all the awesome features AWeber offers whilst you are growing your business. That’s right, no big upfront investment or time constraints to concern yourself with!
- Email Automation
- Content Creation & Landing Pages
- Unlimited Users
- Integrations (this allows everyone to connect your business systems with AWeber quickly and easily)
- Simplified sign up process
- Product tutorials to onboard new AWeber members – yes, that is available to AWeber Free members too!
- Build up to a list of 500 contacts and send out 3000 mailers per month
- Also included is the following:
- API integrations,
- unlimited users, and
- free migration services, just to name a few.
- Plus full access to the AWeber award-winning Customer Solutions team by phone, email, and chat⏤available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From personal experience I can tell you that this team deserves the accolades, they truly are awesome!
Depending on your current level of experience, the details of what is offered on AWeber Pro may be quite unfamiliar.
No need to be concerned about that as AWeber will communicate the value of AWeber Pro to free plan to you as a user during the onboarding process.
How Easy Is To Sign Up With AWeber Free Plan?
Signing up as an AWeber Free Plan user is easy as pie!
All AWeber needs from you is your name and your email address. That’s right – no need to share your banking details
A Few Of AWebers Reasons To Brag
- More than 20 years of experience
- Helped over A MILLION small businesses
- They offer powerful but simple email marketing systems
- The AWeber platform offers you an opportunity to create amazing looking emails
- The AWeber platform is not only about emails, they also offer great landing page designs
- AWeber’s go is to offer everything a small business or those who are new to email marketing, would need to build their list and, in doing that, their businesses
- AWeber Free offers everyone an opportunity to grow their business, from hobbyists to solopreneurs to content creators and social media influencers
- If you already have lists and content on another platform, AWeber will move it for you. This is a free migration service!
What Is The Difference Between AWeber Free Plan & AWeber Pro?
Let’s do a very quick overview of the major differences between AWeber Free Plan & AWeber Pro:
- AWeber Free Plan is 100% free. AWeber Pro starts at a mere $19 per month
- AWeber Free Plan allows for up to 500 subscribers. AWeber Pro unlimited subscribers
- AWeber Free Plan allows for 3000 emails per month. AWeber Pro offers unlimited emails sends
What Happens When You Decide To Move From Free To Pro?
AWeber really has designed their offering to grow with its customers. Very clever.
Once your business exceeds the free plan subscriber and email numbers, you can upgrade to AWeber Pro with absolute ease. It is a seamless process, you sign up as an AWeber Pro member and everything you have created as a Free Member moves over to the paid-for membership.
It’s great! You can maintain the look and feel you have already worked so hard to create.
Just A Quick Overview On What AWeber Pro Offers
I am sure you will agree with me when I say that no-one starts a business (on or offline) with a view of keeping it the same in the future, right? For that reason, I expect that you are planning to grow your list to over 500 subscribers and you are planning to send more than 3000 mailers per month in the future.
For that reason, let us have a look at what the AWeber Pro Plan offers:
- Unlimited number of subscribers
- Unlimited number of lists
- Unlimited number of email sends
- Access to advanced analytics & split testing
- Access to custom segments
- More powerful and simple features which are designed to grow their customers’ businesses.
AWeber is amazing in the way they educated their customers. i regularly receive blog posts and opportunities to sign up for webinars, newsletters, and more.
As an AWeber Pro user, I can tell you that they don’t leave anything to chance – they “walk their talk”. AWeber makes good use of their own systems to upskill their customers, helping us to stay ahead of the curve.
The online business world is very competitive and AWeber ensures that we have all the skills and tools we need to achieve and maintain a competitive edge.
Keen to Get Started With The AWeber Free Plan?
Here it is again. Remember, it is a simple sign up process, all AWeber needs from you is your name and email address to sign up for their new Free Plan!
I am excited for you … simply click on the beautiful bright green button below and it will take you to AWeber’s sign up page:
Here is a screen snip of the page you will land on … see “Register Free”! Not only that, look at what AWeber is promising – it’s a great offer and opportunity to lighten the load your email marketing campaigns:
If you have any queries or comments, I would love to hear from you. Please let me know by writing to me in the comments section below.